We are dedicated to providing you an accessible website that is viewable in the various technologies you use. Please review our system requirements to ensure your devices meet these requirements.
Personal Electronic Statement Support
We've compiled a list of the most common questions to help provide support. Simply click on the individual issue listed below to see a solution. If there is a problem you are experiencing that isn't in this list, please call us toll-free at 1-888-752-3332 or use our contact form.
Product / Service Topics
How can I sign up for personal electronic statements?
- Login to Personal Online Banking
- Click Options
- Click Edit under eStatements Enrollment
- Complete the eStatements Enrollment form
- Read and accept the terms and conditions
- You will receive a confirmation that your enrollment was completed successfully
Once I have enrolled in electronic statements, where do I locate them?
You will receive an email notification once the electronic statement is available in your Online Banking access. This notification is sent to you the day after the statement cycle has ended. To access your electronic statement
- Login to Online Banking
- Click the account number you have enrolled in the electronic statements option.
- Click Documents button and select the electronic statements option.
***If electronic statements is activated for a Checking Account and a Savings Account, the first electronic statement listed is the Checking electronic statement and the second one is the Savings electronic statement***