Mobile Menu

Temporary Closure Announcement

The lobby of our branch in Princeton, MO, will be closed March 28-31, 2023. Please use our drive-thru lane, which will be open 9 AM CT to 5 PM CT.

Frequently Asked Questions

Filter by Service: Positive Pay (Business)

I keyed a check number incorrectly within Positive Pay.

Contact your local Treasury Solutions representative or call 1-855-342-3400 for assistance.

Can I place a stop payment using the Positive Pay?

Stop payments may not be placed using the Positive Pay system. However, a stop payment may be placed within Business Online Banking or by calling your local branch.

When would I return a check using "refer to maker" within Positive Pay?

“Refer to maker” may be used to return a check within Positive Pay, for any reason, when “stale dated”, “fraud” and “duplicate item” are not appropriate.

If I upload a Positive Pay file and receive the error message, "Uploaded with Exceptions" - will the system tell me what the errors were?

Yes, you can see detailed Positive Pay error reporting by clicking on the underlined “Processed with Exceptions”.

How do I administer users on Positive Pay?

Your Positive Pay administrator may add or delete users at any time.  You may also contact your local Treasury Solutions Representative to add or delete users on your behalf.