On October 1, the United States Postal Service (USPS) implemented new service standards for certain First-Class Mail items, adding one to two additional days for mail traveling longer distances.
These changes may affect documents we send you, or you send to us, via mail—including monthly statements and payments, and other communications. For more information about the new USPS standards, view the USPS Fact Sheet.
With First Interstate Bank’s Online Banking, you can:
- Receive electronic statements and documents sooner than via the mail.
- Make all your payments to companies and individuals in one place, securely.
- Establish reminders so you never miss another due date.
Enrolling is Easy
- Simply log in to online banking at firstinterstate.com and navigate to “More” then “Online Statements.”
- Click “Manage Paperless Settings” to display accounts available to enroll in online statements.
- Check the box next to each account you wish to enroll in online statements.
- Review the Online Statement Disclosure by clicking the Online Statement Disclosure link.
- After reviewing the disclosures, click Continue to proceed with enrolling in online statements for the selected accounts.
- This will redirect you to the Online Statements screen, where you can select the account for which you would like to view online statements, which are available in PDF format.
Don’t have Online Banking? Signing up is easy and free. Enroll now.