As a trusted financial partner and community bank, First Interstate strives for diversity, equity, and inclusion in both our hiring practices and approach to doing business. Recently, we received commendations from a leading global education and advocacy group focused on driving the movement toward gender balance and diversity on corporate boards.
The organization, called 50/50 Women on Boards, honors companies with three or more women serving on its corporate board of directors. First Interstate was recently recognized for excellence in this area.
“Investors, legislative mandates, and enlightened leaders continue to make institutional decisions that reinforce the business advantages of gender balance,” said Betsy Berkhemer-Credaire, CEO of 50/50 Women on Boards. “We are pleased to recognize First Interstate for prioritizing this business imperative that benefits stakeholders and shareholders.”
Congratulations to all the women currently serving on the FIBK board, our executive officers, and the young women you continue to inspire with your leadership.
- Alice Cho: Board Director
- Dana Crandall: Board Director
- Patricia Moss: Board Director
- Joyce Phillips: Board Director
- Jodi Delahunt Hubbell: Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer
- Marcy Mutch: Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
- Rachel Turitto: Senior Vice President and Chief Human Resources Officer