Mobile Menu

Personal Debit/ATM Cards

What should I do if I see a debit card transaction on my statement that I did not do? Wrong amount? Double charged?

Category: Personal   Service: Debit/ATM Cards | Updated: August 6th, 2015


Contact your local branch for more information. Merchants may process under different names. The bank may be able to provide more information on the transaction and provide contact information for the merchant.

Any transaction(s) in question can be disputed. The dispute forms can be found on the internet site, or filled out at your local branch.

Debit Card Dispute Form

Learn more about Debit/ATM Cards

Was this answer helpful?

Your feedback helps improve this answer.

Thank you, your feedback has been submitted.

Other Support Topics

Related Questions

View All FAQ’s for Debit/ATM Cards