MasterCard® Secured Card
The MasterCard Secured Card* is a great way to help you get your credit history back on track. This credit card gives you the financial flexibility and convenience you need while establishing credit for the future.
Apply by visiting your local First Interstate Bank branch.
- This card is secured with a Certificate of Deposit (CD) established by you, ranging from $500 to $3,000.
- Apply for an unsecured credit card once your credit history improves.
- Rest assured that your MasterCard Secured Card works everywhere that MasterCard credit cards are accepted.
Local Customer Service
Receive the service you’ve come to expect with First Interstate Bank. Stop by your local branch or call our Billings-based customer service center to make a payment or to ask questions regarding your account. We work together to provide the quality service you deserve.
24/7 Access to Account Online
Stay in touch with your credit card account 24 hours a day, seven days a week. MyCardStatement provides you with information and services that make your credit card easier to manage than ever before.
With the click of a mouse, view important information about your account including balances, available credit, current and past statements and transaction information since your last statement. You can also help make your life simpler by signing up for electronic statements or by paying your bill online.
Zero Liability for Unauthorized Use
Pay only for purchases which you have authorized on your MasterCard card. Unauthorized purchases are not your responsibility. Conditions and exceptions apply.
Travel Accident Insurance
Travel more safely with Travel Accident Insurance. As an eligible cardholder, you and your dependents are covered automatically with travel accident insurance when the entire travel fare is charged to your eligible First Interstate Bank MasterCard account.
MasterCard provides cardholders a variety of security, shopping and travel-related benefits including
MasterCard Global Service - Get emergency assistance virtually anytime, anywhere and in any language. MasterCard Global Service helps you report a Lost or Stolen Card, obtain an Emergency Card Replacement or Cash Advance, find an ATM location, and answer questions regarding your account.
Extended Warranty - As a MasterCard cardholder, you now have the peace of mind and freedom to shop to your heart’s content without a moment’s worry. Eligible items purchased with your MasterCard card are covered with Extended Warranty which doubles the original manufacturer’s warranty for up to 12 months. Contact 1-800-MC-ASSIST for more information.**
Price Protection - Shop smart with Price Protection which covers eligible items purchased with your MasterCard card for the difference between the price you paid and the lower advertised price. Visit www.mycardbenefits.com to file a claim.**
ID Theft Resolution Services - Identity Theft Resolution Services assist MasterCard cardholders who believe they are the victims of identity theft. Cardholders can access the 24/7 assistance center where certified resolution specialists will provide the following services:
- Providing the cardholder with a uniform Identity Theft Affidavit and providing assistance with completion of the Affidavit. It is the responsibility of the cardholder to submit the Affidavit to the proper authorities, credit bureaus, and creditors.
- Notifying all three major credit reporting agencies to obtain a free credit report for the cardholder and placing an alert on the cardholder’s record with the agencies.
- Assisting the cardholder with credit and charge card replacement.
- Educating the cardholder on how Identity Theft can occur and of protective measures to avoid further occurrences.
- Providing the cardholder with the Identity Theft Resolution Kit which includes helpful information on how to prevent identity theft and measures to take in the instance of actual identity fraud.
- Providing the cardholder with sample letters for use in canceling checks, ATM cards, and other accounts.
- Obtain all pertinent credit information in ‘Real Time’ while the Covered Member is on the phone to determine if fraud or theft has occurred.
To learn more about these MasterCard benefits call 1-800-MC-ASSIST or visit www.mastercard.com.
*Subject to approval.
**Certain terms, conditions and exclusions apply. Customers can review Guide to Benefits for complete program details.