Give your company every advantage with the First Interstate Bank MasterCard® MultiCard*. With this comprehensive program, one card can help you with all corporate spending activity - purchasing, travel, entertainment, and fleet. Best of all, this single platform solution will help you improve efficiency while providing the information and control you require.
The MasterCard® MultiCard is perfect for larger commercial customers who require more in-depth reporting and cardholder expense tracking.
- Improve cash flows with at least 25 day interest free grace period
- Flexible credit line decisions are made with your local First Interstate Banker
- Set spending controls for every cardholder on purchase amount, number of transactions, types of suppliers, and other criteria for any spending category.
- Change credit limits, purchasing authorization and spending criteria quickly and easily by working directly with your local First Interstate Banker or calling our Billings-based customer service.
- Free fraud monitoring protection
- No annual fee
- Billing Options: Individual or Combined cardholder billing. Central billing combines statements for a group of cardholders, and payment can be made from the central bill.
- Make payments automatically each month with ACH or online. You can also drop payments off at your local First Interstate branch.
MasterCard Smart Data is an additional tool available to MasterCard MultiCard customers. Smart Data is a web-based reporting tool that helps your company seamlessly organize, consolidate, analyze, and manage financial data from credit card transactions. Smart Data has the capabilities to:
- Simplify expense tracking. Cardholders can allocate transactions to specific accounting codes, enter expense descriptions quickly and easily, upload scanned receipts and attach to individual transactions.
- Manage expenses seamlessly. Businesses can analyze spending by supplier, department, or view spending summaries. Transactions can be exported to custom files for integration with in-house account or ERP systems.
- Grow with your business. Choose the features you need today for a particular card program; as demand grows, solutions can be scaled to meet the increasingly complex needs of your business and market.
- Keep data secure. Smart Data provides optimum security and peace of mind with its multi-factor log-in feature, account number masking, and audit trails.
- Go global. Transactions in multiple local currencies can be converted into one designated single currency for global analysis and reporting in Smart Data.
eZ Business Online Card Management
Conveniently manage all of your cardholders’ accounts using our online management tool, www.ezbusinesscardmanagement.com. Companies can utilize this tool to make payments online, view cardholder statements and make changes to individual cardholder’s purchasing capabilities by changing credit limits or blocking cards. eZ Business Online Card Management is available for companies with five or more cards.
Let us show you how the First Interstate MasterCard MultiCard can save your company time and money. Please see your commercial banker or call the Credit Card Division at 1-888-833-3453 to schedule a free consultation and product demonstration.
Local Customer Service
Receive the service you’ve come to expect with First Interstate Bank. Stop by your local branch or call our Billings-based customer service center to make a payment or to ask questions regarding your account. We work together to provide the quality service you deserve.
Travel Accident Insurance
Travel more safely with Travel Accident Insurance. As an eligible cardholder, you and your dependents are covered automatically with travel accident insurance when the entire travel fare is charged to your eligible First Interstate Bank MasterCard account.
Fraud Alert Management
Security is a top priority at First Interstate Bank that’s why we utilize a Fraud Alert Management detection system which continuously monitors your First Interstate Bank MasterCard activity to help identify and prevent fraudulent transaction on your account.
If suspicious charges or transactions outside of your normal spending patterns appear on your card, you may receive an automated phone call from Fraud Alert Management on behalf of First Interstate Bank to verify the activity on your account. To verify your identity you will be prompted to enter the last four digits of your Social Security number or Tax Identification number. You will never be asked to provide your full social security number. If the Automated Call System cannot reach you, a temporary block may be placed on your card until you validate the transaction/activity in question.
MasterCard also provides MultiCard cardholders a variety of security, shopping and travel-related benefits including:
MasterCard Global Service - Get emergency assistance virtually anytime, anywhere and in any language. MasterCard Global Service helps you report a Lost or Stolen Card, obtain an Emergency Card Replacement or Cash Advance, find an ATM location, and answer questions regarding your account.
MasterRental® - Protect your business and save money. MasterRental® Coverage is a smart way to save when you rent a vehicle for 31 consecutive days or less. MasterRental® provides coverage for physical damage and theft of a rental vehicle for rental periods of 31 consecutive days or less when you initiate and pay for your entire rental agreement with your MasterCard card and decline the collision damage waiver coverage offered by the rental agency. To file a claim or for more information call 1-800-MC-ASSIST.**
VAT Reclaim Service - The VAT Reclaim service from MasterCard provides companies doing business in Europe an easy and efficient way to reclaim their VAT. MasterCard helps determine which exp;enses are eligible and processes the necessary paperwork. If a refund is issued, a discounted processing fee is applied.
MasterAssist Travel Assistance - Receive pre-trip information such as visa/passport requirements, immunization information, and help with lost/stolen travel documents and luggage. With MasterAssist, you’ll have access to a referral network of physicians, attorneys, local embassies and consulates if you are traveling more than 100 miles from home.
Master RoadAssist - Obtain emergency roadside assistance such as jump-starts, tire changes, towing, and gas delivery if you get stuck on the road. Service fees are pre-negotiated and billed to your First Interstate Bank MasterCard account.
Extended Warranty - As a MasterCard cardholder, you now have the peace of mind and freedom to shop to your heart’s content without a moment’s worry. Eligible items purchased with your MasterCard card are covered with Extended Warranty which doubles the original manufacturer’s warranty for up to 12 months. Contact 1-800-MC-ASSIST for more information.**
Purchase Assurance - Protect your purchases. Purchase Assurance provides coverage for most items you purchase using your MasterCard card if the item is damaged or stolen within 90 days of the purchase. Call 1-800-MC-ASSIST for more information.**
To learn more about these MasterCard benefits call 1-800-MC-ASSIST or visit www.mastercard.com.
*Subject to approval.
**Certain terms, conditions and exclusions apply. Customers can review Guide to Benefits for complete program details.