FirstRewards means More Rewards
Apply today and earn more points! Receive an additional 25,000 points when your new business cardholders spend at least $5,000 on eligible purchases in the first three months. This offer is available on every new FirstRewards business card issued at account opening. Take advantage today because this offer applies only to new accounts opened between now and June 30. ‡
Earn double points today! New and existing business FirstRewards World MasterCard for Business cardholders earn two points per dollar spent on purchases in certain categories. Now through June 30, 2014 earn double points for office management and supply related transactions.***
FirstRewards World MasterCard® for Business
FirstRewards World MasterCard for Business* empowers you to do business wherever you need to be. This card’s rich rewards and card benefits give you the power to take your business to the next level.
With the FirstRewards card, businesses earn one point for every net dollar spent in purchases and two points in certain spending categories.† Points can be redeemed for practically anything you could imagine with our home-grown FirstRewards loyalty program. This program is tailored to reward businesses in Montana, Wyoming and South Dakota and their specific wants and needs. Check out the Rewards tab for more information on rewards that are as local as you are!
Visit your local branch to apply.
- Zero liability for unauthorized use
- Manage and track day-to-day expenses easily and efficiently
- Improve cash flows with at least 25 day interest free grace period
- Flexible credit line decisions are made with your local First Interstate Banker
- Free fraud monitoring protection
- Card graphic options
- $50 annual fee per card - waived the first year!
- Billing Options: Individual or Combined cardholder billing. Central billing combines statements for a group of cardholders, and payment can be made to the central bill.
- Set up automatic payments for re-occurring bills
- 24/7 Online Account Access to:
- View and pay your credit card statement
- Email or text message notification available when credit limit is reached, payment is due, or payment posts to your account
- Download data to financial software
- Additional online tools available for expense reporting and controlling cardholder purchasing capabilities
Businesses earn points with every purchase made on their FirstRewards World MasterCard. The FirstRewards loyalty program is straightforward and appeals to business owners who don’t have the time or patience to deal with complex reward rules. Best of all, points will not expire and there’s no limit to the number of points you can earn.
What can you get with your Points?
- Travel Rewards - fly when you want, where you want with no restrictions. With the FirstRewards program you can fly on the airlines that operate in your own communities. Points can also be redeemed for car rentals, hotel stays and cruises.
- Gift Cards - Redeem points for gift cards to your favorite stores or as gifts for employees. Choose the gift card that lets you make purchases anywhere by redeeming for a First Interstate Bank MasterCard gift card.
- Merchandise - Choose merchandise rewards for your office. FirstRewards has a list of the top name-brand merchandise for you to choose from. Can't find what you're looking for? Choose a MasterCard gift card to purchase the item you really want.
- Charity Donations - Help improve the world around you by redeeming points for a donation to your favorite charity - nationally or locally.
- Local Rewards - As a business owner you know how important it is to shop locally. With the FirstRewards program, points can be redeemed for gift cards to local businesses.
Interested in getting your business included? Check out the Local Rewards tab for more information.
Visit rewards.firstinterstate.com for more details regarding the FirstRewards Program and to check out the latest FirstRewards promotions available for business customers.
FirstRewards customers maximize their spending using our card for all of their monthly expenses. For every dollar they spend they earn a FirstRewards point.† Points add up quickly and never expire. When customers are ready to redeem, we want one of their choices to be you, their favorite neighborhood retailer.
FirstRewards means Local Rewards
Working with you as a local partner is a win-win. Our FirstRewards cardholders get the opportunity to choose local rewards at unique places in and around their hometown. By including you in our program, we can help drive more customers to your business! Your business is highlighted in FirstRewards which reaches cardholders throughout Montana, Wyoming and South Dakota. This provides a new market avenue beyond your existing customer base, bringing new customers through your doors.
Is being a FirstRewards local partner right for your business? Here are some things you should consider:
- We can easily accommodate your $50, $100, and $250 gift cards or gift certificate programs you already have in place. Don’t have a program? We can help!
- There may be times when an experiential package or product offering works better for your type of business than gift cards. If that’s the case, just let us know. We can work with you on these unique opportunities.
- We will provide you a partner kit to help market the program in your business.
- We will pay you for the gift cards or inventory in advance.
- We may ask you to consider reduced prices on bulk orders.
- Once you tell us you are interested, we will refer you to our loyalty partner, BreakAway Loyalty. BreakAway works directly with you to determine the fulfillment process that will work. This may mean orders placed one at a time or bulk shipments.
- BreakAway won’t try to sell you anything, and they will not sell or share your information with anyone else.
- We will ask to place an image of your gift card on our website so customers know you are part of the program.
- We may approach you from time to time with ideas for additional joint marketing initiatives. You are in complete control of how and when you participate.
- If you ever decide the FirstRewards local partnership isn’t for you, simply let us know. Your decision will in no way impact your current and/or future banking relationship with us.
Interested? Talk to your banker today or contact the Credit Card Division at 1-888-833-3453.
Local Customer Service
Receive the service you’ve come to expect with First Interstate Bank. Stop by your local branch or call our Billings-based customer service center to make a payment, ask questions regarding your account, order additional cards for employees or to make changes to your company’s credit line. We work together to provide the quality service you deserve.
MasterCard Easy Savings™ program
Save money with automatic rebates on your business spending by using your First Interstate Bank MasterCard credit card at participating merchant locations. Go to www.easysavings.com or call 1-800-251-3448 for more details.
eZ Business Online Card Management
Conveniently manage all of your cardholders’ accounts using our online management tool, www.ezbusinesscardmanagement.com, which is available for companies with five or more cards. For more information or to sign up, contact our credit card service center.
Fraud Alert Management
Security is a top priority at First Interstate Bank that’s why we utilize a Fraud Alert Management detection system which continuously monitors your First Interstate Bank MasterCard activity to help identify and prevent fraudulent transaction on your account.
If suspicious charges or transactions outside of your normal spending patterns appear on your card, you may receive an automated phone call from Fraud Alert Management on behalf of First Interstate Bank to verify the activity on your account. To verify your identity you will be prompted to enter the last four digits of your Social Security number or Tax Identification number. You will never be asked to provide your full social security number. If the Automated Call System cannot reach you, a temporary block may be placed on your card until you validate the transaction/activity in question.
Enjoy these additional advantages of a World MasterCard:
Travel Accident Insurance - Travel more safely with Travel Accident Insurance. As an eligible cardholder, you and your dependents are covered automatically with travel accident insurance when the entire travel fare is charged to your eligible World MasterCard for Business account.
Baggage Delay - Checking bags for air travel can be a hassle. Your World MasterCard Business card can help make it easier. Baggage Delay Insurance reimburses you for replacing essential personal or business items in your baggage, if the baggage you have checked on to a common carrier is delayed in transit and your tickets were purchased using your First Interstate Bank World MasterCard.
Visit www.mastercard.com for more details and to learn about all the advantages available for World MasterCard Business cardholders.
MasterCard also provides business cardholders a variety of security and travel-related benefits including:
MasterCard Global Service - Get emergency assistance virtually anytime, anywhere and in any language. MasterCard Global Service helps you report a Lost or Stolen Card, obtain an Emergency Card Replacement or Cash Advance, find an ATM location, and answer questions regarding your account.
MasterRental® - Protect your business and save money. MasterRental® Coverage is a smart way to save when you rent a vehicle for 31 consecutive days or less. MasterRental® provides coverage for physical damage and theft of a rental vehicle for rental periods of 31 consecutive days or less when you initiate and pay for your entire rental agreement with your MasterCard card and decline the collision damage waiver coverage offered by the rental agency. To file a claim or for more information call 1-800-MC-ASSIST.**
VAT Reclaim Service - The VAT Reclaim service from MasterCard provides companies doing business in Europe an easy and efficient way to reclaim their VAT. MasterCard helps determine which expenses are eligible and processes the necessary paperwork. If a refund is issued, a discounted processing fee is applied.
MasterAssist Travel Assistance - Receive pre-trip information such as visa/passport requirements, immunization information, and help with lost/stolen travel documents and luggage. With MasterAssist, you’ll have access to a referral network of physicians, attorneys, local embassies and consulates if you are traveling more than 100 miles from home.
Master RoadAssist - Obtain emergency roadside assistance such as jump-starts, tire changes, towing, and gas delivery if you get stuck on the road. Service fees are pre-negotiated and billed to your First Interstate Bank MasterCard account.
Extended Warranty - As a MasterCard cardholder, you now have the peace of mind and freedom to shop to your heart’s content without a moment’s worry. Eligible items purchased with your MasterCard card are covered with Extended Warranty which doubles the original manufacturer’s warranty for up to 12 months. Contact 1-800-MC-ASSIST for more information.**
To learn more about these MasterCard benefits call 1-800-MC-ASSIST or visit www.mastercard.com.
*Subject to approval.
**Certain terms, conditions and exclusions apply. Customers can review Guide to Benefits for complete program details.
***Merchants are assigned codes and categorized based on what they sell. First Interstate Bank has no control over how a merchant is coded and although a merchant may appear to fall into an office management category, there is no guarantee that the merchant code will align. Eligible purchases will receive only one point if the merchant code is not in the promotion category. Office Management categories include, but are not limited to: office supplies, copy services, tax preparation services, accounting, cleaning & maintenance, and subscriptions. To qualify, purchases must be retail transactions. Eligible purchases include purchases for goods and services minus returns and other credits. Eligible purchases do not include fees, interest charges, balance transfers, cash advances, convenience checks, ATM transactions, or foreign transactions. Points will be credited to your FirstRewards account approximately five days after qualified transactions are posted to your credit card statement.
†To qualify, purchases must be retail transactions. Transactions not included in this offer are balance transfers, cash advances, ATM transactions, convenience checks, and foreign transactions.
‡Eligible purchases include purchases for goods and services minus return and other credits. Eligible purchases do not include fees, interest charges, balance transfers, or cash advances. Offer is valid for each individual card established at the time of initial account opening. Cards added after initial account opening do not qualify for additional points. Purchases and points are calculated individually per card. Points will be credited to your account within four to six weeks after the 90 day period.