Support Center

What can we help you with? Search our knowledge base for answers, but if you don't see what you're looking for feel free to contact us.

How do I change my name on my account (due to marriage or divorce)?

Category: Personal | Service: Credit Cards | Updated: October 2nd, 2014


Send a copy of the marriage license or divorce decree along with a written signed request to have your name changed to Payment Services.

First Interstate Bank
PO Box 31615
Billings, MT 59107

Learn more about Credit Cards

Was this answer helpful?
Your feedback helps improve this answer.

  Thank you, your feedback has been submitted.

Related Questions

View All FAQ’s for Credit Cards


Can’t find what you’re looking for? Search

Contact Us

Customer Support

Personal Cardholders


Business Cardholders


Report Lost/Stolen Card