Market Interest Account
Put idle income to work! Our Market Interest Account is designed to help business customers earn more interest on their savings with tiered money market rates. Plus, as long as a minimum balance is maintained, there are no maintenance fees. Meet with one of our experienced business bankers and get started saving (and earning!) today.
- Earns tiered money market rates (rates subject to change).
- No monthly maintenance fee is charged if $1,000 minimum balance is maintained.
- $11 monthly maintenance fee is charged if balance drops below minimum.
- The first 25 items deposited during the statement cycle are free, then 20 cents per item.
- There is an excessive withdrawal fee of $10 if withdrawals exceed five (5) per month. Withdrawals made at an ATM, using the Internet or using the automated telephone banking service are not included in the five (5) per month. Any other type of withdrawal will be counted in the five (5), including in-person withdrawals.
Federal regulations allow no more than six (6) withdrawals or transfers per month to another account or to a third party if the transactions are pre-authorized or automatic or made by telephone (including data transmission), computer, check, debit card, or similar order (including POS transactions).
There is no regulatory limit to the number of withdrawals made in person or at the ATM; however, you may be subject to excessive withdrawal fees. Interest rates are subject to change.
At First Interstate Bank, we offer a variety of savings plans insured for up to $250,000 by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC).
All Savings accounts require a $100 opening deposit. Interest rates are subject to change.