We are dedicated to providing you an accessible website that is viewable in the various technologies you use. Please review our system requirements to ensure your devices meet these requirements.
Remote Deposit Requirements
Before installing Remote Deposit a pre-assessment inventory of your PC should be done to ensure it has enough hard drive space and memory available, the proper third party applications and patches are installed, and all other necessary components are verified. Use the following list to verify the PC requirements.
- Windows XP Professional with Service Pack 2
- Windows Vista 32
- Windows 7 Ultimate and Basic 32 and 64-bit
- Windows 8 64-bit
- Minimum of 512MB
- 1GB Required for Vista
Processor Speed (CPU)
- Intel Pentium 3 or compatible 2.4 GHz or higher processor
Primary Hard Drive
- 200MB available hard drive space
- One available USB 2.0 port
Other PC components
- Screen Resolution of 1024x768 or higher
The following software components are necessary for the application to operate correctly and should be loaded prior to the remote deposit installation process.
- Internet Explorer 7.x, 8.x, 9.x, or 10.x
- When using Windows 8, only use the Internet Explorer icon within the desktop to open the internet
- Microsoft .Net Framework 2.0
- .Net 3.0, 3.5, or 4.5 are supported, but require .Net 2.0 also resident on PC
- Adobe (Acrobat) Reader 5.0 or higher
- When using Windows 8, download the current version of Adobe Reader
Windows Login Rights
The following Windows rights are required to access the relevant functions for remote deposit.
- Administrator Rights: Users will require local administrator access to the workstation to install the security policy, activate computer, and perform first-time capture
If any of the above requirements are not met for the PC, stop the installation process. Either establish the PC with the required components or load the remote deposit application on a different PC that meets the requirements listed above.
M-F, 8am-5pm MST
- Contact Form