Use your First Interstate Gift Card anywhere MasterCard® is accepted. Instead of being limited to a single store, you have the freedom to use your Gift Card at multiple locations. View your Gift Card account online for balance and transaction information. You can even specify a custom card with orders of 25 or more.
Order your cards by visiting your local First Interstate Bank branch.
$3.95 for First Interstate Bank customer
$6.95 for non-customer
$2.95 per month inactivity fee will be charged after a Gift Card has remained unused for 12 consecutive months.
Lost/Stolen Card Fee
- $5.00 will be charged for replacing a lost or stolen card
- Fees subject to applicable law
- Other fees may apply
- Choose from several styles available.
- A custom message can be customized on card orders of 25 or more
- Gift Cards expire eight (8) years from issue date
- The maximum amount you can preload on a gift card is $1000
- Sign your card before using it and keep a record of the card number in a safe place.
- You must keep track of the balance of funds on your Gift Card. The merchant cannot tell you how much money is on your card. You can check your balance by calling 1-800-914-6710. You can also check your balance online at www.myprepaidbalance.com.
- If your card has been lost or stolen, contact customer service by calling 1-800-914-6710.
- When making a purchase, if you swipe your card, enter "credit" or give your card to the cashier and sign the receipt. There is no PIN number assigned to this Gift Card. Therefore, it cannot be used as a debit card transaction.
- If you wish to use your card for a purchase which is greater than the balance of the funds available on your Card, you must tell the cashier to charge only the exact amount of funds available on the Card. Then, you must arrange to pay the difference using another payment method.
- You may not obtain a cash advance with your card.
- If you wish to use your card when purchasing gasoline, you must pay inside the station. Your card will not work at the pump.
- Restaurants, car rental agencies and hotels may add up to 20% to your transaction amount when requesting authorization.
These cards issued by MetaBank pursuant to a license from MasterCard® International Incorporated.