The Platinum MasterCard* is designed for people who want value from a credit card and to save with a low, variable interest rate. This card provides you the flexibility to manage your finances every month.
- Enjoy a 3.99% introductory APR for 12 months on purchases and balance transfers.**
- Pay no annual fee!**
- Sign up with MyCardStatement.com to receive email or text message notifications when:
- Credit limit is reached
- Payment is due
- Payment posts to your account
- Never miss a payment again! Set up easy automatic payments by visiting your local banker.
Local Customer Service
Receive the service you’ve come to expect with First Interstate Bank. Stop by your local branch or call our Billings-based customer service center to make a payment or to ask questions regarding your account. We work together to provide the quality service you deserve.
24/7 Access to Account Online
Stay in touch with your credit card account 24 hours a day, seven days a week. MyCardStatement provides you with information and services that make your credit card easier to manage than ever before.
With the click of a mouse, view important information about your account including balances, available credit, current and past statements and transaction information since your last statement. You can also help make your life simpler by signing up for electronic statements or by paying your bill online.
Zero Liability for Unauthorized Use
Pay only for purchases which you have authorized on your MasterCard card. Unauthorized purchases are not your responsibility. Conditions and exceptions apply.
Travel Accident Insurance
Travel more safely with Travel Accident Insurance. As an eligible cardholder, you and your dependents are covered automatically with travel accident insurance when the entire travel fare is charged to your eligible First Interstate Bank MasterCard account.
Fraud Alert Management
Security is a top priority at First Interstate Bank that’s why we utilize a Fraud Alert Management detection system which continuously monitors your First Interstate Bank MasterCard activity to help identify and prevent fraudulent transaction on your account.
If suspicious charges or transactions outside of your normal spending patterns appear on your card, you may receive an automated phone call from Fraud Alert Management on behalf of First Interstate Bank to verify the activity on your account. To verify your identity you will be prompted to enter the last four digits of your Social Security number or Tax Identification number. You will never be asked to provide your full social security number. If the Automated Call System cannot reach you, a temporary block may be placed on your card until you validate the transaction/activity in question.
MasterCard provides cardholders a variety of security, shopping and travel-related benefits including
MasterCard Global Service - Get emergency assistance virtually anytime, anywhere and in any language. MasterCard Global Service helps you report a Lost or Stolen Card, obtain an Emergency Card Replacement or Cash Advance, find an ATM location, and answer questions regarding your account.
Extended Warranty - As a MasterCard cardholder, you now have the peace of mind and freedom to shop to your heart’s content without a moment’s worry. Eligible items purchased with your MasterCard card are covered with Extended Warranty which doubles the original manufacturer’s warranty for up to 12 months. Contact 1-800-MC-ASSIST for more information.***
Price Protection - Shop smart with Price Protection which covers eligible items purchased with your MasterCard card for the difference between the price you paid and the lower advertised price. Visit www.mycardbenefits.com to file a claim.***
ID Theft Resolution Services - Identity Theft Resolution Services assist MasterCard cardholders who believe they are the victims of identity theft. Cardholders can access the 24/7 assistance center where certified resolution specialists will provide the following services:
- Providing the cardholder with a uniform Identity Theft Affidavit and providing assistance with completion of the Affidavit. It is the responsibility of the cardholder to submit the Affidavit to the proper authorities, credit bureaus, and creditors.
- Notifying all three major credit reporting agencies to obtain a free credit report for the cardholder and placing an alert on the cardholder’s record with the agencies.
- Assisting the cardholder with credit and charge card replacement.
- Educating the cardholder on how Identity Theft can occur and of protective measures to avoid further occurrences.
- Providing the cardholder with the Identity Theft Resolution Kit which includes helpful information on how to prevent identity theft and measures to take in the instance of actual identity fraud.
- Providing the cardholder with sample letters for use in canceling checks, ATM cards, and other accounts.
- Obtain all pertinent credit information in ‘Real Time’ while the Covered Member is on the phone to determine if fraud or theft has occurred.
To learn more about these MasterCard benefits call 1-800-MC-ASSIST or visit www.mastercard.com.
*Subject to approval.
**See complete Rate and Fee information
***Certain terms, conditions and exclusions apply. Customers can review Guide to Benefits for complete program details.