MarketManager is an elite checking program designed to offer you everything you need to manage your investments while earning interest on your balance. Pay bills and manage your account from anywhere, anytime and receive premium customer service when you visit a First Interstate branch. MarketManager is a perfect choice if you want the broad spectrum of banking tools and features we offer at your fingertips.
- Earns market rate of interest (rates subject to change)
- Unlimited check writing
- World Debit™ MasterCard® with four free non-First Interstate ATM transactions per month
- First Interstate Day & Night Teller ATM use
- First Interstate Day & Night Telephone Banking
- Direct Deposit
- Free checks (default style) or a discount on other check styles
- Overdraft Protection available* (fees apply)
- Courtesy Overdraft available (fees apply)
- Interest rate bonus of 0.10% on CDs (terms of two years or more)
- Safe deposit box rental discount
- Earn points for your everyday purchases with a FirstRewards World MasterCard*
- Earn 5,000 points upon account opening when a FirstRewards World MasterCard* and MarketManager Checking are opened together.
All Checking Accounts have access to Online Banking, Online Bill Payment, Electronic Statements, Account Alerts(basic), Direct Connect, and Mobile Banking.
- No charge for gift cards
($3.95 value if non-customer)
- No charge for money orders ($4.00 value)
- No charge for cashier's checks ($5.00 value)
- No charge for incoming wires ($10.00 value)
- No charge for foreign currency exchange ($19.00 value)
- No annual fee for AdvanceLine personal line of credit* ($50.00 value)
- $250 Mortgage loan orgination discount*
- 0.5% Consumer loan discount*
(dealer-financed contracts ineligible)
- No service charge if customer maintains $50,000 or more in total combined First Interstate deposits (checking, savings, money market, and/or CDs)
- $25 monthly service charge if customer does not meet minimum balance requirement
- Limit of one MarketManager account utilizing total deposit option
Open Your Account in a Branch
Stop by any First Interstate Bank branch and one of our bankers will assist you in opening your account.
Open Your Account Online
Opening your account online is easy and secure. The process should only take about 10 minutes.
Items and Information You May Need to Open Your Account
- U.S. Social Security number
- A valid form of identification including driver's license, state ID, military ID, tribal ID, or passport
- Previous home address (if you have lived at your current home address less than two years)
- Credit card, debit card, or U.S. checking or savings account to fund your new account(s)
- Access to a printer to print the account agreement at the end of the opening process
Please Note: Your application session will automatically time out if there is no activity for 30 minutes. All information will be lost if this occurs.
*Subject to approval
To qualify, purchases must be retail transactions. Transactions not included in this offer are balance transfers, cash advances and ATM transactions, convenience checks, and foreign transactions.