Are you the ultimate Montana State University Bobcat fan? Prove it by proudly displaying your team spirit on your debit card and checks. Bobcat Banking is exclusively available at First Interstate Bank.
What is Bobcat Banking? It’s a special program that lets you keep the checking account you currently have, but upgrade your debit card and checks to exclusive designs featuring the famous Bobcat logo. In addition, you receive special amenities only available to Bobcat Banking members.
Want to sign up? Simply visit your local First Interstate branch.
Only Bobcat Banking members are eligible for free tickets to the games listed above. Here’s what you need to do to get yours!
Keep all the elements of your current First Interstate Bank checking account
- Upgrade to an exclusive Bobcat Banking Debit Card, available only at First Interstate Bank
- Upgrade to exclusive Bobcat Banking checks and receive a $5.00 discount on each check order
All Checking Accounts have access to Online Banking, Online Bill Payment, Electronic Statements, Account Alerts(basic), Direct Connect, and Mobile Banking.
- Mortgage Loan origination fee discount of $250.00
- Consumer Auto Loan fee discount of $25.00
- CD Bonus of .05% on any term (can be used in conjunction with other account bonuses)
- Earn 1,500 bonus FirstRewards points upon approval of a FirstRewards World MasterCard©* within the first 30 days of joining Bobcat Banking. Already a FirstRewards cardholder? 1,500 bonus FirstRewards points will be credited to your account when you enroll in Bobcat Banking!
- 10% discount** at all Universal Athletic locations with special promotional discounts throughout the year, including a game-day discount of 25% on Bobcat apparel (Montana stores only). Simply show and use your Bobcat Banking Debit Card or checks to receive this discount
- Free ticket giveaways to MSU Bobcat football and basketball games
- Free tail gate parties, hosted by First Interstate Bank
- Exclusive field access
- Invitations to other special gatherings and promotions, exclusively for Bobcat Banking members
- Annual fee of $15.00, which will be automatically deducted from the checking account tied to your Bobcat Banking membership at the time of enrollment and then annually on your enrollment anniversary (fee applies to each enrolling party).
Open Your Account in a Branch
Stop by any First Interstate Bank branch and one of our bankers will assist you in opening your account.
Open Your Account Online
Opening your account online is easy and secure. The process should only take about 10 minutes.
Items and Information You May Need to Open Your Account
U.S. Social Security number
- A valid form of identification including driver's license, state ID, military ID, tribal ID, or passport
- Previous home address (if you have lived at your current home address less than two years)
- Credit card, debit card, or U.S. checking or savings account to fund your new account(s)
- Access to a printer to print the account agreement at the end of the opening process
Please Note: Your application session will automatically time out if there is no activity for 30 minutes. All information will be lost if this occurs.