We know you rely on us every day for your financial needs, and we will continue to be here for you through this challenging time. That includes providing options for those financially impacted by the Coronavirus outbreak. Every situation is unique, so please reach out to your local banker today to discuss assistance that may be available to you:
- For credit card clients, options include rescheduling payments, waiving interest, or waiving late payment charges. Call us at 866-656-4555 to discuss.
- If you have a consumer or business loan, we may be able to defer your loan payments or accept interest-only payments for a time period. We will also waive the change fee for deferrals. New loans or extending existing credit may also be available to you.
- In addition to deferral options, if you own a small business, our SBA lenders can help you navigate disaster relief options that may also be available to you through the U.S. Small Business Administration. The best solution for you may be a combination of Bank assistance and SBA relief.
- Home owners, if your income has been impacted by the Coronavirus outbreak, we may be able to offer a 90-day forbearance that allows for a reduced mortgage payment or no mortgage payment at all during the plan's term. We won't foreclose on a mortgage during the forbearance plan term.
- We will also waive penalties for early Certificate of Deposit (CD) withdrawals, though we hope you'll consider keeping your CD intact as they can be a more stable investment option during a difficult stock market.
While we have closed our branch lobbies to help prevent the spread of Coronavirus, we are here to help with any questions or concerns you may have. The drive-up lanes remain open, and our ATMs are operational. Bankers are available to meet individually with clients; call your local branch if you'd like to speak with a banker or need to access your safe deposit box.
If you prefer not to visit a branch, there are a number of convenient ways to access your accounts online and by phone.
- View your account balances, transfer money, pay bills, and more 24/7 using Online Banking or our Mobile Banking app. You can also deposit checks through Mobile Banking.
- For telebanking options, call 888-752-3341.
- If you have any questions or need assistance, our Client Contact Center is ready to help at 855-342-3400.
I want to personally thank you for choosing First Interstate. We appreciate your trust and take our responsibility to you very seriously. We will continue to keep you updated via email, through Online Banking messages, and on our website.
Kevin P. Riley
President and CEO
First Interstate Bank