Did you know you can access your monthly account statements online 24/7? Online statements are a convenient and secure way to stay organized and clutter-free. Better yet, we’ll email you when your statement is ready.
Why online statements?
There are many benefits to enrolling:
- Less clutter. With online statements, you’ll have fewer pieces of paper clogging up your mailbox and covering the kitchen counter, meaning you’ll have fewer documents to shred. There’s no risk of tossing your statement in the trash by mistake, and you can still print them if you want!
- Prevent identity theft and fraud. By receiving statements electronically, your sensitive information can’t get lost or stolen in the mail, or delivered to the wrong address. Your account is protected using secure online credentials.
- Get statements faster. We’ll email you as soon as your statement is available, and you can view them immediately. No waiting for them to be printed and mailed.
- Easily access previous statements. You are able to view up to 18 months of statements in online banking (previously mailed statements will not be available in PDF format). Download and save statements to view when it’s convenient for you.
- Good for the planet. At about five pages per statement, switching to online statements saves a significant amount of paper, not to mention the impact of printing and mail transportation on the environment.
How do I enroll?
Enrolling in online statements is easy. Simply log in to online banking at firstinterstate.com and navigate to “More” then “Online Statements.” Follow the on-screen prompts to sign up.
You will receive an email notification each time your new online statement is available for you to view within your personal online banking account. This notification is sent to you the day after the statement cycle has ended.
You will be able to view up to 18 months of statements in online banking. However, previously mailed statements will not be available in PDF format.