First Interstate Bank and the South Dakota Banker's Association will award $1,000 college scholarships to local South Dakota High School seniors in the following communities: Belle Fourche, Custer, Deadwood, Edgemont, Hill City, Hot Springs, Lead, New Underwood, Rapid City, Spearfish, Sturgis, and Wall.
- Graduating senior in 2014 who plans on attending an accredited South Dakota college, university, vocational/technical school, or community college on a full-time basis.
- Submit an official copy of your transcript.
- Strong character and demonstrated involvement in school and community activities.
- If selected as a finalist, the ability to be interviewed by First Interstate Bank.
- All applications must be delivered to the First Interstate Bank branch office nearest the High School on or before April 15, 2014.
Complete the application, print copy upon completion, and sign and date last page. No handwritten applications will be accepted.
The application deadline has expired.
Check back again next year.