One Kid at a Time
Postmark deadline March 26, 2014
First Interstate Bank and KTVQ (Q2) are pleased to offer four (4) $2,000 scholarships to students residing in Q2's viewing area who have demonstrated involvement in working with youth as a paid employee or as a volunteer, and have financial need. (Examples include tutoring, Key Club, scouting, Sunday school teaching, etc.)
The following conditions must be met in order to have your application considered by the scholarship committee:
- Graduate in 2014 from an accredited high school within KTVQ's viewing area.
- Be accepted and will attend a post-secondary institution of higher learning in Montana or Wyoming.
- Must have a minimum 2.5 GPA through 7 semesters.
- Submit an official copy of your transcript.
- Must submit 2 letters of recommendation from individuals not related to the applicant.
- Must have demonstrated involvement in working with youth.
- Postmark your completed application packet by March 26, 2014.
Sorry, the scholarship is currently unavailable, downloads have been removed.
- Mailing Address
First Interstate Bank
ATTN: Lynette Blakesley /Operations Center
PO Box 30918
Billings, MT 59116-0918
- Phone:(406) 237-2786