- One Kid At A Time
One Kid at a Time
Postmark deadline March 16, 2015
First Interstate Bank and KTVQ (Q2) are pleased to offer four (4) $2,000 scholarships to students residing in Q2's viewing area.
The following conditions must be met in order to have your application considered by the scholarship committee:
- Graduate in 2015 from an accredited high school within KTVQ's viewing area.
- Be accepted and will attend a post-secondary institution of higher learning in Montana or Wyoming.
- Must have a minimum 2.5 GPA through 7 semesters.
- Submit an official copy of your transcript.
- Must submit 2 letters of recommendation from individuals not related to the applicant.
- Postmark your completed application packet by March 16, 2015.
Sorry, the scholarship is currently unavailable, downloads have been removed.