- One Kid At A Time
One Kid at a Time
Postmark deadline March 16, 2015
First Interstate Bank and KTVQ (Q2) are pleased to offer four (4) $2,000 scholarships to students residing in Q2's viewing area.
The following conditions must be met in order to have your application considered by the scholarship committee:
- Graduate in 2015 from an accredited high school within KTVQ's viewing area.
- Be accepted and will attend a post-secondary institution of higher learning in Montana or Wyoming.
- Must have a minimum 2.5 GPA through 7 semesters.
- Submit an official copy of your transcript.
- Must submit 2 letters of recommendation from individuals not related to the applicant.
- Postmark your completed application packet by March 16, 2015.
Complete the application, print three (3) copies of the application, and sign and date all copies. No handwritten applications will be accepted.
Download Scholarship Application Packet - 2.77MB Rich Text Format Document