Business Debit Card
Leave your business checkbook in the drawer-you can use your Business Debit Card to pay directly from your checking account everywhere MasterCard® is accepted. Best of all, there are no annual fees or interest charges.
Doubles as your business ATM card
With your Business Debit Card you can make daily deposits at many First Interstate Bank Day & Night Teller ATM locations. Plus, if you need cash in a hurry, you have access to over 703,000 ATMs in the MasterCard®/Cirrus/Maestro ATM Network, making this card valuable around town and across the country.*
Gives you more control
You can order cards for any employee and set the purchase and cash withdrawal limits. Your monthly statement displays all First Interstate Business Debit Card activity, which gives you more control over expenses than cash and eliminates check writing and handling errors. In addition, it allows you to easily separate and track personal from business purchases.
Provides valuable services
The Business Debit MasterCard features benefits specifically tailored to business needs. In addition, cardholders can receive 24 hour a day service by calling 1-800-622-7747.
MasterRental® Insurance Coverage:
If you rent a vehicle for 31 consecutive days or less with your MasterCard, you may be eligible for benefits under this coverage. MasterRental® is an insurance program; refer to the MasterCard Commercial Guide to Benefits on how to file a claim and complete details.
Insures the cardholder for 90 days for theft, damage, or loss of purchase made with an eligible card.
Extended Warranty Insurance:
Doubles the time period and duplicates the coverage of the original manufacturer’s or U.S. store brand warranty for a maximum of one year.
An eligible cardholder in good standing is entitled to obtain the following services (i) when 100 miles or more away from cardholder’s primary residence; or (ii) while traveling overseas outside the home county or origin.
- Travel Services Medical Assistance – If you have a medical emergency while traveling, MasterAssist will refer you to qualified medical personnel and facilities, assist with hospital admissions, arrange medical transportation, repatriation of remains and prescription transfer/shipping.
- Travel Services Medical Protection – If you have a medical emergency away from home, MasterAssist Medical Protection can help you get the best care. MasterAssist Medical Protection is an insurance program. See the Commercial Guide to Benefits for complete coverage amounts and restrictions.
- Legal Assistance – Cardholders may be eligible for legal referrals, legal assistance up to $1,000 USD, and advance payment for bail bonds up to $5,000 USD. Cardholder is responsible for all expenses.
- Travel Personal Assistance – MasterAssist will make available to cardholders information for preparing a journey, information on visas and passports, information on inoculation requirements for foreign travel, information on customs and duty regulations, information on foreign exchange rates and value-added taxes, referrals to Embassies and Consulates, referrals to interpreters, and dispatch of interrupters.
- Travel-Oriented Emergency Assistance – Cash advance up to $5,000 USD (to be charged to the cardholder’s account), urgent message relay, luggage assistance, and lost document, ticket replacement, and trip return assistance. Cardholder is responsible for all expenses incurred.
- Master RoadAssist® Services – If your car breaks down on the road while you are traveling in the 50 United States or the District of Columbia, just call 1-800-MC-ASSIST (1-800-622-7747). Cardholder is responsible for all expenses.
MasterCard VAT Reclaim Service:
U.S. Companies are entitled to recover the Value Added Taxes (VAT) expenses that your company employees incur on foreign business travel. Please see the MasterCard Commercial Guide to Benefits for complete details and how to file a claim.
MasterCard Global Services™:
Provides 24 hour a day, seven days a week customer service assistance with Lost and Stolen Card Reporting, Emergency Card Replacement, Emergency Cash Advance, as well as assistance with locating ATMs and help with account-related questions.
* Fee may apply at non-First Interstate Bank ATMs.
** Some restrictions apply.